Post Surgery Massage
Postoperative Massage tailored to your needs
So you've done that cosmetic surgery of your dreams, that is fantastic!
Your focus now is on recovery and getting back to your normal life as soon as possible, while ensuring that healing happens not only quickly, but in the best way possible.
It turns out that after cosmetic surgeries like liposuction, facelifts, Brazilian butt, tummy tucks, or arm, thigh, a professionally performed lymphatic massage might be just what the doctor ordered!
It is widely agreed among surgeons that a well-performed lymphatic massage benefits not only the recovery process but also helps with the final aesthetics results!
It is very important. Why?
A plastic surgery disrupts (damages) the lymphatic channels, which may take up to three months to restore themselves and become fully functional again. This means lots of fluid accumulated, which is not ideal for healing, recovery and infection prevention.
How our Post Surgery massage works
Your massage will be tailored to your specific case, performed with all care to avoid any discomforts or pain. Here it's how our massage will help:
- Without properly working lymphatic channels, our massage will move the excess fluid towards the lymphatic tissue
- This will, in turn, reduce swelling and speed up healing and recovery times
- Infection risk is also reduced as cells waste is properly moved away and filtered by the Lymphatic System
- Due to the reduction of swelling, our massage helps to release pressure to the incision lines (sutures)
- Improve blood and oxygen flow to the area
- Helps to prevent scar tissue, promote flexibility and mobility
- all the above combined will provide a higher chance of having the final results you dreamed of!
When to schedule your Post Surgery massage?
Post Surgery massage is normally recommended as early as 2 weeks after successful surgery, however, your surgeon is to advise. This timing is perfect as most patients would have recovered well, bruises will be gone and the massage will not be painful.Our Promise
Your specific case will be treated as unique. Our therapists will ensure that you enjoy the process while helping you achieve the best result possible for your surgery, giving your body what it needs to help and recover well and quickly.
Health Funds Accepted